Friday 10 February 2012

Chapter 6 Suprise's & Romance

Work was going well, being a secretary was quite easy, although there were certain area’s I was kept out of, like I wasn’t allowed keys to certain cupboards and there was this room down in the basement the noises that came from they were scary as if someone was being beaten, I’d try to imagine what they were hiding behind the doors. I think that my father runs a sort of loan company, people come and go asking for cash, Johnny would come back from what he called his meetings from down in the basement with bruised knuckles, but when ever I asked questions Johnny would be silent and Papa would just say It’s business pumpkin nothing for you to worry to about. So I just tried to ignore it and did as I was asked.

Over the next few months things got a lot more serious between me and Johnny, he seemed a lot more relaxed, we went on romantic picnics, watched great films at the theatre, and even spent all day Sunday’s in bed. The nightmares still kept coming but I just ignored them and decided to stop mentioning them as it seemed to put a lot of tension on our relationship.
I’d woke from another nightmare, I sat up suddenly.



“Morning baby.” Johnny said to me as he came into the bedroom.

“What time is it?” I said trying to hold my tears in.

“Nearly 7am” He answered. “Are you okay?”

“7am, Johnny Papa gave us a week off come back to bed.”

“ Are you getting up?.”

“Why?”

“Because we have things to do today.”



“It’s my day off.” I whined curling back into the covers. Ignoring his questions.

Johnny climbed onto the bed.

“Well you don’t get a day off from me.” He teased realising I wasn‘t going to answer him.

“That’s not a bad thing,” I said creeping towards him.



“No, no, no.” He said leaning back. “You need to get up.”

“Why?” I said in a playful sulky voice.

“Because we’re going out, now come on get up, there’s some things for you downstairs.”

“Things, what things?”

“Get up and you’ll see now come on.” He said getting up and holding his hand out.

Johnny led me downstairs to the living room, there were several presents.

“What’s this for?” I asked.

“Suprise! Happy Birthday Anya.” He said smiling.

“It’s my birthday?” I said shocked.



“Yeah, 18 today.”

“Oh Johnny I don’t know what to say.” I said excitedly.

“Don’t say anything, just open them.”

I opened my gifts, I got a nice bathroom set, a bottle of wine, make-up, perfume and some spa vouchers for hidden springs, also chocolates and a sexy item for the bedroom.

“Johnny I love them all, you’ve really spoilt me. Thank you so much.” I said giving him a kiss.



“Your welcome, I wasn’t sure what to get really, you have so much already.” He teased.

“There all fantastic, maybe I should try this on?” I said grinning holding up my sexy number.

“Not so fast you little minx, this is just the start of your gifts, go get ready we have to go, oh and pack a bag.”

“A bag, what for?”

“Because I like to see you carrying luggage.” He laughed sarcastically, “Now hurry up.”

I went upstairs and got a case out.

“Johnny?.” I called down the stairs.

“Yeah.”

“What do I need to pack?”

“Just enough stuff to cover you for 3 days.”

“3 Days?”

“Yes now come on we’re going to be late.”


I grabbed some clothes out the drawers stuffed them into my case along with my new underwear.

"I said 3 days not 2 months." Johnny laughed.




“Well I don’t know where we’re going so I packed warm clothes, summer clothes and in-between.” I said sweetly. “And anyway this wouldn’t cover me for 2 months.” I added.

He laughed and shook his head

“Right come on tust take one bag, we’re running behind time.” Johnny hurried me out the door.

“Where’s your case Johnny?”

“My bag is in the boot, he grinned.”

We got into the car and headed out of town.

“So where are we going?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise.”

“Come on Johnny it’s my birthday you have to tell me.”

“No I don’t.” He grinned.

We pulled up at an air port.


“Wait here.” Johnny said.

Johnny spoke to a guy waiting beside a Jet, he laughed and winked nudging the guy and headed back to the car.

“Right come on.” He said to me.

We got onto the jet and I looked to Johnny really scared.

“What’s the matter babe?”

“I’m scared.”

“Of what?” He laughed.

“Flying!”

“Don’t be soft Anya, enjoy it, we have this whole jet to ourselves.”


A couple of hours passed and I’d fallen asleep, a voice came over the speakers, which woke me.
I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window, I could see fields and fields.

“Where are we?”

“France.” Johnny Beamed.

“Wow, really?” I gasped.

I leaned over an squeezed him

“Well I saw you pining over those brochures at work and I thought what a great present it would make.”

“I love you so much Johnny.”

“So all those fears of flying back there was worth it right?”

“Hmm, couldn’t we of got a ferry?” I teased.

He laughed, “I love you too.”


We drove to a nice small patch of open land, Johnny got a tent out the boot and asked me to set up while he went looking for fire wood.

As I was coming out the tent from setting up our bed I said. “The view is gorgeous here Johnny.”

“I know.” He replied staring at my backside.



“Hey,” I laughed. “I might just put you on hold for making me fly.”

“Oh yeah?” He teased pulling me into him.

“Yeah!” I replied in a fun cocky way.

“We’ll see.” He said.

We play fought rolling around in the tent laughing then he climbed on top of me and I playfully resisted, he pinned my arms down and stared at me.

“I love you Anya.”

“I love you too.”

“You are happy aren’t you?” He asked.

“Of course, as long as we are together.”

He smiled and kissed me, he laid gentle kisses on my neck, he teased me with his fingers and then I wrapped my legs around him, I was in heaven, he thrusted me gently and then harder I teased his shoulders with my teeth and he thrusted harder, as we came to our sweet release I dug my nails into him and he let out a breathless gasp.

“You keep that up and I’m not gonna let you leave this tent” He whispered.

“Well it’s a good job we have extra rope, coz if you’re threatening to not let me see France I’ll tie you to a tree and see it alone.” I laughed.

“Oh really?” He said seductively.

“Really.” I answered biting my bottom lip.



And we went for round 2.


I woke up at around 3pm, Johnny was putting firewood into the fire pit.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We can’t stay here all day, I’m gonna set this up so it’s ready to light when we get back. Then we can head down to the market place and have a look around."

"Ok I’ll get dressed." I grinned.


The views were beautiful driving down to the market.



We went into a little trinket shop and a huge museum.



Then we went to a nectar making site where I got to make my own nectar, Johnny laughed at me as I was stomping on the fruits. He got talking to some guy about the sites we should visit and got a few maps and directions.




Then we sat down to eat some gorgeous french cuisine, we both had frog‘s legs.



By this time it was dark, so we headed back to our camp site.


"Are you enjoying your birthday?" Johnny asked as I poked the fire.



"Enjoying it, I’m having a blast I said grinning." Then I looked down sorrowful.

"What’s the matter?" Johnny asked looking concerned.

"It’s nothing." I said trying to shrug off my sudden thought.

!Anya I know you better than that, what’s the matter?"

"I know I said I’d move forward, but this is the best birthday Johnny and I can’t believe how I ever forgot how amazing you are and how much in love we are."

Johnny just lowered his head.

"I’m sorry, I just wish I could remember all our good times."

"No, its ok Anya it’s not fair for me to expect you to just try and forget that you forgot." He said with his head down. "Do you want me to tell you some stuff?" He asked.

"No, we’ll start over like we said before we’ve had a lot of stress and fun over these past 6 months together, they will be our memories."

"Ok if you’re sure." He said unsteadily.


"Yes I am sure, I’m sorry I brought it up again, I love you and you love me and that’s all that should matter."

He smiled.

"Hey, I have an idea." Johnny beamed.

"So do I." I said smiling at him seductively.

"No not that." He said laughing. "When we go down to the market again tomorrow I’ll buy you a camera."

"A camera? But you’ve bought me enough Johnny, the gifts you gave me back home and France its more than enough."

"No I mean it, I’m going to buy you a camera then you can take pictures to look back on you’re life." He said excitedly.

"Our life." I corrected.

He at me smiled nervously.

"Yeah our life."



Over the next few days we visited a few places and bought some souvenirs, Johnny cooked our food over the fire and we watched the stars at night.
Johnny would tell me about constellations, I saw one that looked like a saucepan, he told me it was called the big dipper and was actually a spoon, I'd always the thought the big dipper would look like a rollercoaster, but i didn't tell him that.







On our last day we stayed up at our camp and had a picnic, and we danced to the sounds of wildlife, the sun was starting to rise and we had to leave soon to get our flight home.



"Johnny?" I said while he held me in his arms.

"Yeah?" He said quietly.

"This is the best birthday ever. You won’t ever leave me will you? I don’t know what I’d do without you."

"No I won’t leave." He said. "Have I ever told you, you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, I’m so lucky to have you." He said softly, rubbing my cheek.

 "No I’m the lucky one, you’re my knight in shining armour, always here for me with your fists at the ready for any punk who tries anything." I stared into his eyes.

 "Promise me you‘ll never leave me Johnny."

"I promise." He said kissing me.


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear...I have a feeling Anya is going to regret making Johnny make that promise to her when she gets her memory back (if she ever does!). She had a great birthday, and I got a chuckle out of the tent. I didn't realize it lifted off the ground! :D Another great chapter Kim, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete